Thursday, January 31, 2008

Applebee's in the House!!

Well it has been awhile since I last posted but I have a really good excuse. Work has been kicking my butt, but I'm not crying because we are soooooo close to opening! Our official open date is Feb. 5th and we have 2 days of training left this week. It has been a great challenge and I have missed my family dearly for the last 2 weeks but I have learned a lot and am very excited to open this store. It will totally rock this town! I will post some pics of opening day, and as usual if anyone comes and visits us I usually hook up some Apple time for everyone. Hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

Matt and Jill said...

Good luck with the opening! We'll have to come and get some "Apple Time" with you guys when Scott is ready to travel. :)

Mums said...

Can't wait to come when you're open! Love that Applebee's & of course yours will be the best of them all!!!!

Mark said...

Rep yo city CUZ!