Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sweet Natalie




I've always said that babies have their personalities inside the womb. Natalie has been true to that. She was just so mellow in my belly. She is such a sweet little baby. She loves to sleep. She actually sleeps so much that I try to wake her up because I miss her. She sleeps very well at night also which is so nice. She looks just like Halie did except not as chubby. She weighed 5 lbs 14 oz when we left the hospital. She is tiny. She just fits right into our family. The girls all adore her. We love how our family has grown and can't imagine our lives without her.

7 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

oh my goodness she is so adorable I can't wait to cuddle her this weekend! Adrienne you deserve a mellow baby :-)

Julie said...

Congrats you guys!!! She's so cute. And so tiny! It's always a plus to have a mellow baby too. Lucky Lucky! HOpe you're feeling well!

Rohatinsky Family said...

AWWWW!! I have been DYING to see pictures of her. She is adorable! I LOVE the name you chose too. I am so excited for you guys. I didn't know that Andrea was pregnant. Anita told me Aubrey was but I figured she was due before me (I feel like I'm not due for another year)! =) I'm glad to have some fellow pregnant cousins. Congrats, congrats, congrats! I can't wait to see you guys. Do you think you will be at the family reunion this summer? Josh probably won't be able to come b/c it's right b4 the Olympic Trials but I want to be there as much as possible.

Jaime said...

She is BEAUTIFUL. i would love to see more pic's of her. Congratulations. I also am a huge fan of the name Natalie!

The Constantines said...

She is so adorable! Congratulations to your whole family!

Matt and Jill said...

Congrats!! We're so excited for you both and your girls. Scott was 5 lbs 9 oz when we left the hospital - so tiny but so perfect!! And yes - I do get to stay home with him...we are very blessed. She is beautiful! Enjoy every minute.

The Smiths said...

She's tiny! I'm glad she's such a good baby and she's surrounded by loving sisters. Lucky girl.