Saturday, June 21, 2008

Silly Sadie


Sadie comes up with the funniest things...most of the time I forget them and I wish that I didn't. So I wanted to note a couple of recent things that made me laugh.

Last week at church one of my girlfriends was holding Natalie so I could teach Relief Society. Natalie was sleeping so Marcy was going to hold her during sacrament meeting. Sadie looked up at me with huge tears in her eyes and said "Mommy is she buying our baby?"

Again last sunday there was a little girl getting confirmed and receiving the Holy Ghost. I told Sadie this fact and that we needed to be reverent. She started asking me during the blessing "where's the Holy Ghost mom? I don't see him!" She was trying to be quiet but wasn't. It was so funny.

Today we had some huge lightning bolts and very loud thunder. It really scared Sadie. She started crying and asked me, "is Cruella gonna come through the door?" She had watched 101 dalmations and whenever Cruella comes to the door it's thundering and lightning outside. She was truly scared.

2 comments:

Warrior Princesa said...

Adrienne,
I love to read about you and your adorable family. You amaze me with your faith and happiness. I love you and hope that all is well!
Kelda

Jen said...

I love these Sadie stories. They'll make lots of great memories. Thanks for sharing a bit of your love and life. Love you all!