Friday, August 15, 2008

full circle

It has been three months since Richard was transferred out of Applebees. We just miss it. So much in fact that I got a job there serving 3 days a week. Actually Richard got me a job there of course. One night we talked about it and the next day I had a job starting in 3 days. Crazy how life comes full circle. Everybody of course tells me how much they love him and talk about him ALL the time. Everyone keeps tell me how things aren't running smoothly since Richard left. He is so awesome. I swear that I have gotten more training from him than from Applebees. I like it though. I get out of the house a little and get to interact with adults. But I know that my kids are safe and loved since they are at home with their daddy. The girls love it and even Natalie has bonded more with daddy since he gets to give her breastmilk in a bottle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you go girl!! Back to work part time outside of the home! You are quite the woman!! Good luck sounds like you enjoy it!!