Friday, November 30, 2007

Living the Apple Dream!



In case anyone was wondering about my new store, here are some pictures. Things are moving along nicely and we are projecting an open date around Feb. 7th. I have been working in Chico training my managers and working out some of the fine details of the store. It will certainly be exciting when we open up! My goal is too have the largest volume of sales in the opening week that my company has ever seen. I really believe that we can do it. If you are in the area, come on by!!

2 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Congrats on your store. I hope things turn out as well as you hope...and better! We got your Christmas card yesterday. It is so adorable. I truly can't believe how grown up your girls are. Merry Christmas

Mums said...

Richard, you are the bomb! And I love the Christmas pics! I hope we can come visit soon!!!