Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Spirit





Well Christmas has officially started in our house. Adrienne is Crazy for Christmas and she actually started putting lights up a week ago, but we made it even more festive tonight. After church we made cookies and then we turned on the Christmas Devotional while we decorated our tree. There was a nice spirit in the home and I think that the girls really enjoyed the feeling. McKenzie and Halie both commented on how much they love this time of year and I think that they can feel the difference when we are constantly thinking about the Savior. We can only hope that they realize that the real difference is how much we focus on the Christ this time of year, and that if we can continue to do the same throughout the year we can always carry that special Spirit. We hope that the Christmas bug bites all of you and that you have a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas to all of you!

6 comments:

Mark said...

you guys look ao good.Oh and just to let you know, Nita and I have been listening to Christmas music since november 3. Hey Rich, I like your hair cut, it looks great! What a wonderful family. Can't wait to see you again, we'll be back in K-falls in 2 weeks.

anitawarnick.com said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited to see you all! I love Christmas too, there definitly is a special spirit around this time of year. See you all soon!

Jaime said...

Hey I love your tree!! Your girls are beautiful!

Mums said...

The tree looks as beautiful as the girls decorating it! Christmas was always such a big deal in our house...I am so glad to see the tradition carried on! I think I started playing Christmas music right after Halloween...

The Constantines said...

I am quite sure that your girls and you guys will always be some of my favorites! It never fails to amaze me how in tune your girls are with the feelings of the spirit. They are so precious! .As for getting to watch the Doc. I didnt.. I really wanted to, but my arm was at an awkward angle, so I couldnt see what he was doing. -I hope you guys have an amazing christmas and that all continues to go well for you :)

Kara said...

Hey you guys... this is Kara Becerra (Olsen). I found your blog on Anita's and I thought I would send out a holla :). Hope you guys are well. You have been in my prayers since I heard about Hailey!