Sunday, December 16, 2007

Announcing .....'Belle!




Well the ladies just keep piling on. I am now even more outnumbered than before since Adrienne wore me down enough to give the go-ahead on getting the girls a lap dog. This thing is so tiny. at 7 weeks old, we are guessing she weighs about 1 1/2 lbs. So small she can fit in my hand. Everyone adores her, and naturally Sadie is obsessed. Adrienne will try to spin some tale that I actually like having a tiny dog and she'll try to convince you that I cuddle with the little pixie but, you know better than to believe her. I am way too much man for that!

2 comments:

HoundMom said...

If I know my brother, I'd think you love being surrounded by girls that completely adore you...one more can't hurt! Belle is a cutie! I love all the gorgeous faces. Thanks for posting more pixs. I miss ya'll!

Matt and Jill said...

Duder! welcome to the club. 'Belle looks to be a great dog. You're looking quite devonaire with your goat! Here's to wishing you and the family many years of enjoyment with 'Belle.

P.S. there's nothing wrong with a small dog, I actually think they are more playful.