Monday, May 26, 2008

It's G rated....I promise

The other night I took a shower before bed (which I don't normally do). A few minutes later Richard crawled into bed and started kissing my neck.

"Ohhhh" I hear him say.

"What?" I responded.

"You smell like woman!"

"What do you mean I smell like woman?"

"Well you normally smell more like mommy."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know Nattie spits up alot!"

Oh the joys of mother hood!! I laughed and laughed and was so thankful that we are in this parenting thing together and that Richard loves me no matter what I smell like!

1 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Hahaha! That was pretty good! I'm sure I will come to understand what you mean soon enough! Josh smells like sweat all the time so he can't give me too much heat about smelling like baby! =)