Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Mommy


My mom is the best! She has been so helpful and I am so glad she is my mom. She has taught me so many things and I love her so much.


Ten things I love about Mom


10. She is extremely selfless

9. She loves to laugh and her laugh is infectious

8. She always has good advice

7. She is always willing to listen no matter how many times she's heard it

6. She is very thoughtful

5. She loves movies as much as I do

4. She is always putting others first

3. She always has the answers to gospel questions

2. She is the best grandmother

1. She is an awesome example


thank you mom for being so wonderul

1 comments:

Mums said...

Being your mom is a privilege! It is so wonderful to watch you mother your little ones...it brings a whole new dimension into our relationship. I so love having my daughters as my best friends...I am blessed beyond belief!