Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good-bye to good friends


Once in a lifetime a family comes along that you just instantly bond with. When we moved to Ukiah we met the VanderStoep family and our lives were changed. All of our kids get along well with all of their kids. All of the adults also get along so well. I have never met someone like Julie. She is an amazing woman and I just adore her. We moved away from Ukiah a year and a half ago and it seems that we have still seen each other every other month or so. We don't live too far from them. Well they are moving to Las Vegas next week so the girls and I drove to see them and say good-bye. It was an emotional farewell. I know that we will always be close to their family no matter the distance between us. I have learned alot from Julie and will miss her dearly! I am thankful that Heavenly Father crossed our paths. She is truley one of a kind.

2 comments:

Matt and Jill said...

Sweet that your friends are moving to Vegas! Now you can come visit us too!!!

lundgrenville said...

Hello-

Came accross your blog by complete accident. I have been trying to find Julie Vanderstoep for so many years. She was my youth leader many years ago. I have tried everything to track her down. Please, please give her my information.

Thanks
Tonya Lundgren
www.lundgrenville.blogspot.com
lundgrenville@msn.com