Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Twilight


Okay so how many of you are obsessed with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer? I know it's probably a little bit unhealthy but I love it! I am on her website all the time making sure that I don't miss anything. I can't wait until the last book comes out, Breaking Dawn. There is going to be a party just before the release at midnight at the Barnes and Noble in Chico and I am trying to get Richard to go with me. But regardless I will be there. Andrea got me into it and when I went to visit her this past weekend we spent time talking about it and exploring articles on the internet about the movie. 16 days and counting....

4 comments:

The Hustead Family said...

HELLO!!! I seriously think about you guys all the time. I have been praying for little Halie! It is so good to hear things are all clear. I miss you guys so much! I can't believe you have 4 GIRLS! Rich must have the Jarvis curse!! J/K. It is actually SUCH a blessing! They are so beautiful! I love having girls: Maya just turned 5 the end of May and Teagen is almost 9 months (born the end of October). We are doing well down in San Diego. I can't believe how big your girls are! Wow has time flown by? You can email us at husteadfam@cox.net. Tell Rich I said hello.

Andrea said...

The twilight series is sooooo intense it is hard not to be obsessed! I love the pics of McKenzie's baptism and of sweet Natatlie smiling! I miss you!

Kara said...

If you read my blog, you will also note that I am obsessed, even though deep down I know they are kind of silly. There is a party here too, but I may not be home. I am finishing the 3rd one right now!!

Warrior Princesa said...

love twilight!!!! fantastic!!! can't wait til friday for it to come out! adrienne, I love you!