Friday, January 23, 2009

I've been tagged


This is so fun to me! It's the first time I've been tagged and it was by my wonderful and beautiful friend Lindsey. So, part of being tagged I have to tag 4 other people. So I'm tagging:
1. The Luke and Andrea Smith Family
2. The Mark and Anita Warnick Family
3. The Jeremy and Christy Smith Family
4. The Scott and Jaime Olsen Family
The Rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating
As with many of the pictures in our pics files, this one was taken by Sadie Mae of me driving off to go to work. Boring...I know

3 comments:

Jaime said...

haha, how fun, I would do it right now but I am at my parents. Who knows what is in their folders?!

Kara said...

You guys need to post about Rexburg. I am anxious to hear how things are going!!

Jaime said...

Hey, what going on with you guys? We all wanna see some pic's of your new place and cute girls!!