Saturday, January 10, 2009

BYU-Idaho or Bust


So I guess it's time to finally post our huge news...we are moving to idaho to attend BYU-I full time. (I haven't been accepted yet since Henley High sucks!!! It's taken over 2 months for them to send my transcripts) Richard starts school in April and we are moving february 1st. It's exciting and we are so looking forward to it. We will be close to my brothers Robert and Mark, my sister-in-law Anita, my cousin Jessica (who is a maneater at BYU-I) and our close family friends the Vanderstoeps. Fun Fun. We can't wait.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

That is AWESOME!! We loved Rexburg! I bet you will too!

The Smiths said...

How exciting!!!! Well, I'll admit the homework/tests may not be exciting, but everything else sounds great. Dress warmly. :)

mom/Anne said...

Did you ever get the transcript from Henley? Grandpa will pick it up for you if you want him to.

Jessi is so excited for you guys to be out there, and I am excited for her. We love your family so much! What are you both planning on studying? We hope the very best for all of you!

Rohatinsky Family said...

I love that you just called Jessi a maneater! Too true! =) Good luck with the move

Molly said...

Wow! That is awesome. Isn't amazing where life takes us! Congrats and have a great adventure there! Your kids are looking so big! When did that happen!