Monday, September 15, 2008

'Just a little frosting'



I love my girls having their ears pierced. I just think it looks so beautiful with their little faces. I have learned a thing or two about doing it though since my first baby. McKenzie was 2 1/2 when I got her ears pierced and Halie was 1 1/2. They were so hard when it came time to clean them or change them. Although it didn't hurt, it really scared them. Well Sadie got hers done when she was 6 months old and it was night and day!! She was so easy. Never cared if I cleaned, wiped, turned, or changed them. I couldn't wait to get Nattie's done. We had them done on Friday
(9-12-08). The girls were SO freaked out and worked up that she would be in pain. She cried for maybe 30 seconds. She looks so stinkin' cute. It was hard to get a good picture of them but here's the best I could do.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those are so cute! And look at those eye lashes!!!!

The Hustead Family said...

I can totally relate to you! We pierced Maya's ears when she was 9 months old and it was HEAVEN! She stopped crying before we were walking out! And she never fussed with them! We need to get Teagen's done SOON since she's almost 11 months old! Too cute!