Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Songs of Love

We have been so blessed through our experiences while battling Halie's cancer. We have been hooked up to numerous charitable volunteer organizations. We learned of a group called, Songs of Love, The Medicine of Music. They take information about the wish child and compose a song just for them. Halie received her song two days ago and we have loved listening to it since. It is amazing that someone would devote so much time and talent for someone they don't know. I'm trying to figure out how to post it only to this blog so if you want to hear it you can push play. Does anyone know how to do that? If so please help.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I don't know how to post it, but I can't wait to hear it!!! What an awesome thing. She must feel so special.

Warrior Princesa said...

adrienne, your girls are so precious and beautiful!! i'm so happy for you.

anitawarnick.com said...

I love that! That is so neat, I especially like it because last time we visited Halie and Kenz were singing all the time, and had made up a song... those girls are soooo cute. I am so glad she had a song especially made for her