Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh the joys of a 3 year old


Terrible twos....yeah right! Three is so much harder and when you have a child who is extremely strong~willed, it's that much harder. If you know our little Sadie than you know what I'm talking about. She is such an amazing girl. But for all the highs come the lows. Sadie is going to make my hair turn grey prematurely. So the other day she stole something from the store. AHHHHHHHH! Luckily Richard was with me so I didn't have to drag everyone back into the store. So as I'm dragging her back, she yells at me through the screams,


"Oh yeah, do you know what I'm gonna do? Tomorrow I'm gonna spank you!"


This is interesting since neither Richard nor I believe in spanking and have never spanked her!

Anyways Sadie and I went and found the manager and I made her tell him what she had done. Now keep in mind the store is full (of course it would be), and she is screaming, not crying, at the top of her lungs. It sucked. But she is so stinkin' cute most of the time and so much fun to be with. You gotta love her!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I had to laugh!! What a cutie she is! The pics of the girls are amazing - you have such beautiful children! Of course from you and Richard I would expect no less!

anitawarnick.com said...

hehe this story makes me laugh because I stole life savours from the store once and I remember having to go back with my mom to tell them what I had done, but I was older so I felt guilty, and cried. I always thought I was strong willed, but Sadie has got me beat. I am just so suprised she didn't feel an ounce of guilt, and infact thought you should get in trouble! :-)
P.S. I love the picture of the girls I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

anitawarnick.com said...

Oh I also wanted to say that the girls look so cute in those pictures, and I think Natalie has a lot of Warnick in her, but you never can tell because the older the girls get the more they look like Richard! But I still think Sadie is your twin!
P.s.s.
I find what I am having tomorrow so expect a phone call!:-)

Jaime said...

Hahahaha, I can't stop laughing. We have all been there. Mine was a pack of gum! hahahaha