Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cutie Cousins







Oh my gosh we are so lucky to have my niece and nephew stay with us for a few days. Andrea had her baby on Monday morning (2:34 am) and since Luke is in school and they don't have any family around, we went and picked them up yesterday and brought them to Oroville. It is so funny to see how much Taylor and Sadie love each other. They play SO well and just giggle all the time. It's also fun to have a boy around. Andrew cracks me up! He is an excellent artist. Iam used to getting drawings of castles, ponies, hearts, and rainbows. Well Andrew drew a picture of iron man along with a detailed picture of his hand and glove. It was so cute. I have the best memories of my cousins Kathleen and Christy when I was young and now I get to watch my kids make memories with their cousins.

4 comments:

Mums said...

Do I have awesome g'kids or what???? Very cute pics...AND...you guys deserve many kudos for helping out in a time of need! Always thinking of how you can help things go easier for others!

The Smiths said...

I love you cousin! That is super cool to have cousin time going on at your house. :) I have great memories, too.

anitawarnick.com said...

Oh I wish we could be there! They look so cute!

Andrea said...

I love the pictures! Sadie and Taylor look so cute together! Thanks again for having them come and stay - they had a blast and won't forget you guys!