Sunday, November 2, 2008

on with the sugar high
















So halloween marks our one year blogging anniversary! Yeah happy day to us. Halloween gets more and more fun as the girls get older. It was fun to see Sadie's excitement this year since she knew what was coming. When we were in disney world, we bought the girls really nice princess outfits. So McKenzie went as Princess Jasmine and Halie went as Princess Ariel. Sadie went as Strawberry Shortcake and Natalie was a lion cub. Richard dressed up as a vampire because he's awesome like that. He always tries to dress up with the girls. I dressed up as a devil for work but didn't think it was a wise choice for the ward halloween party so I changed it up and painted my face as a hillbilly. Anyways it was such a fun night and halloween is so great because it kicks off the holiday season.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Richard rocks!! I can not get Scott to dress up ever!!

anitawarnick.com said...

I LOVE IT! I think its funny how the girls are all dressed up in these sweet girly outfits, and than you and Richard are the devil and a Vampire!! LOL I love that last picture of Natalie!! Everytime you post a picture of the girls they look older and older! I can't wait for you guys to come here so I don't miss out on their growing up anymore!:-)

The Constantines said...

You guys look so cute all decked out! :) -So I just caught wind today that you guys are applying to Y-daho! :) (I haven't checked my blog in a while...). I am SO stinkin excited! I really, really, really hope you guys come up here! That would make my day! If you do can we already pre-plan on me stealing your girls?! haha, it would be such a blast to have you guys up here to play with. I hope you come!