Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh girls, girls, girls











Last sunday Richard and I were sitting on the couch when a little note was passed to us. It was a handwritten invitation to a "nail salon." It was adorable! We went and I got a manicure while Richard enjoyed a pedicure. They had a nail dryer set up (a fan), along with a nail station, a make-up station, and a hair station. When I was finished I tipped them all 2 quarters and the 'technicians' couldn't have been happier. This is why I LOVE having girls. They have such great imaginations and can play for hours with almost nothing.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

That sign is adorable!! You have to save that!!

Matt and Jill said...

I always knew you loved getting pampered like a girl. some things never change

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mums said...

Yes, your little girls are AWESOME! For sure Papa & I love them SO MUCH! And of course we are totally without prejudice!

Unknown said...

Richard, you're a brave man letting the girls give you a pedicure. When I saw the hair on the leg, I had to double check to make sure that wasn't Adriennes leg. (joke) Sounds like your family is doing great. Let me know when you're in Medford, I'd love to get together.