Sunday, December 14, 2008

6 Week Update

6 Weeks ago I started the Slim in 6 diet and exercise program by beach body. I vowed to lose weight and was determined to stick by my goal. After 6 hard weeks I wanted to give an update...

I lost a total of 16 pounds and about 10 3/4 total inches.

4 3/4 in. from my waist
2 in. from my hips
2 1/4 in. from my bust
3/4 in. from my right bicep
1 in. from my thigh

I am so excited and this has given me enough motivation to continue on with my goal. My total weight loss goal is to lose 37 lbs. So I have 21 more pounds to go.

6 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

Congratulations!!! Way to go!!! Yahoo!!! It feels really good to accomplish something this challenging, soak it in!

Kara said...

Good job!! I am especially impressed that you are losing weight during the holidays. My goal is to just not gain too much weight during the holidays!

Rohatinsky Family said...

Holy smokes! I am so proud of you. THat is a HUGE accomplishment. I was actually just thinking of you the other day and wondering how things were going! You inspire me!

Matt and Jill said...

That is awesome! Keep it up! I started doing the P90x a while back. I got about half way through it, and my schedule got crazy and had to stop. I'll be starting it again soon. Keep up the good work!

Julie said...

That really is awesome! I've never been able to stick with something for long. I know how hard it is, so wahoo for you!

Warrior Princesa said...

Yay! Adrienne, tell me more about this program!!!I 'd love to hear about it!