Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brothers







Many of you know that both of my sisters had babies at the begining of November. They are two days apart. How cute! (and my brother and sister (in-law) are having a boy in march) I love that about having a big family....siblings having babies at the same time so that cousins are the same age. Well Andrea has a blog so I can see pictures of Porter (when she posts :) ) anytime but Aubrey doesn't. She sent me pictures of little Micheal and big brother James and they are so stinkin' cute!! I couldn't resist posting them.

I have several boxes of nice baby girl clothes that I am saving Add Imagefor anyone who has a girl. I think it's so funny that every single person, and I am not exagerating, that is having a baby around me is having or had a boy.

3 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

They are so stinkin cute!!! I can't believe how much James has grown! I am so excited for you all to be up here! ( Don't give all those girly clothes away....I plan on having a girl someday, or who knows you never know what will come out, right?:-)

The Smiths said...

Thanks for putting up the boys pictures! It's nice to finally see how cute they are. :)

Jaime said...

Cute boys!! Hey when does Rob get home?