Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!!!




Oh what an amazingly happy day! Today (actually it's tomorrow but we are celebrating today), 10 years ago, I made the best decision of my life. Richard and I got married and I became the luckiest, most blessed woman in the world. It's crazy to look back through this past decade and see what we've been through. Look at how far we've come. I am so thankful that Richard is in my life. I can't find the words that adequately describe my love for him. I wanted everyone to know how much I love and how much I love the life we have created together. I know that I can make it through any trial with him by my side. I know how corny this sounds, but he is my true soul mate. Everyone thought we were crazy when we got married but I knew the first moment I spoke to him that he was the one I would spend eternity with. Here are the top 10 reasons why I love him (in no particular order)...

10. He puts up with how emotional I am (I get teary eyed over EVERYTHING)
9. He has given me a beautiful family
8. He is very sensitive to my needs
7. He always puts me first
6. He lets me put my cold feet on his warm legs to warm them up (and he HATES cold feet)
5. He makes me feel beautiful
4. He loves me no matter my size
3. He makes up funny songs that make me laugh
2. He is a romantic at heart
1. He makes me happy
He watches chick flicks with me
He is an extraordinary father
He has a testimony and loves the Lord
He cooks for me (I hate to cook)
He ooohhh's and aaahhh's over all my scrapbook page ( and I show him pages all the time)

I couldn't stop at just 1o.... Happy Anniversary Baby! I am so in love with you!
For his gift I made him a 10x20 time line of our blissful 10 years and framed it.


8 comments:

Jaime said...

That is adorable, what a great gift!!

Julie said...

I love that present! Such a great idea!!!

Andrea said...

You guys are so cute! What a fun idea for a gift - I'm sure he loved it! Great pic of you two - looking good girl! Can't wait to see you guys!

anitawarnick.com said...

Congratulations!! I love your hair, I've been meaning to tell you that. I really like the gift, Mark was way impressed!

Mark and Sherri said...

I cried! I would also take exception with everyone thought you were crazy for getting married, not everyone. Anyway, I love both of you and am very happy about your life and your family. love ya, Aunt Sherri

The Vander Stoep's said...

Congrats on the 10 years!!

The Hustead Family said...

Gosh, I remember that day like it was yesterday! I was so blessed to be apart of that day and I am NOT surprised that you are still together. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary, and cheers to LOTS more!

Universal insight said...

nice pics