Friday, February 15, 2008

AND IT'S A.......




Those of you who know me, know that I have no patience at all. Richard was really wanting the sex of the baby to be a surprise since it's our last. I was all good with that until I realized that I really wasn't! So I had an ultrasound yesterday. The ultrasound was so cool. It was displayed on a 60 inch flat screen TV right in front of me. I was amazed by the 4D images. I saw the baby sucking on it's hand, and smiling. The baby was sleeping and the ultrasound tech kept pressing on my belly to get the baby to move. Finally after about 30 minutes the baby stirred a little and made some really cute faces. It was a great experience. I went in knowing that we were having a boy. I was proven wrong when I saw without a doubt that we are having another girl! I wasn't as sad as I thought I would be and I think it's because of the 4D images. I suddenly feel like my Aunt Kim and Uncle Lee (who also have 4 daughters). We like the name Natalie, but are not positive yet. I took a few pics off of the DVD so they are not the best, but it's fun to see. By the way, this baby is following in her sisters footsteps...literally. She has huge feet like the other 3!

5 comments:

Mark said...

woop woop! that is so cool. She will be really awesome because anyone born on 25th of March has to be...or so I think.

Matt and Jill said...

Way to go!!! That's so exciting! I guess you'll just have to try for one more :) Good luck and keep in touch!

anitawarnick.com said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for baby number 4!!!! That 4d ultrasound is amazing!!! P.S.I love the name natalie:-)

Mums said...

Awesome!!!! You make such FABULOUS girls ~ why not another??

Julie said...

Hey! This is Julie. I stalk your blog every once in awhile and just wanted to say congrats! I don't know how anyone keeps the babys sex a secret. I would go crazy!! I was reading about your trip to DisneyWorld and that is so amazing!!! I'm so excited for you guys! What an awesome oppertunity. And I'm so glad to hear the good news about Hailie!