Sunday, February 10, 2008

Single mom?




It was amazing how many people approached me at church today to tell me that they had seen my husband last week (at applebees of course). My response each time was "Oh how nice that someone saw him!" He has been working so much lately and I have taken for granted how much he really does help me. It's so nice to have a break from "mom - she hit me!" and "mom can you do this for me!" and "mom, mom, mom, mom!" I salute all the single parents. I have never thought that would be an easy job and since having a taste of it I understand a little more. I can't wait normality to return to our house (just in time for it to be turned upside down again with a new baby). Here are some cute pictures from the park day yesterday. They are from Bidwell park in Chico which is one of the largest parks in the country, next to central park.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

I am super jeolous that you girls are all in shorts, and we have 4 feet of snow here!!