Sunday, February 17, 2008

What's up with that?

So...at church today, I walked into a conversation between Richard and the Bishop. Bishop Nelson was telling Richard about how his wife had twisted her ankle and it was just massively swollen. Then he says, and I quote, "It was so big,it made your wife's legs look small." What's up with that? Richard and I just looked at him blankly not knowing what to say. When he realized his huge foot was in his huge mouth he quickly said, "That's a compliment." Hmmmm...... Probably not something an 8 1/2 month pregnant woman wants to hear.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What?!?! I would have hit him. You're pregnant...you could have gotten away with it :) I'm glad you're almost done. That last month is the worst!

anitawarnick.com said...

what is it with the people in your wards? the craziest things seem to happen to you two!! :-) I heard the wonderful news about Halie I am so happy for her and for your whole family!!!
p.s. i love your new backround!:-)