Friday, February 29, 2008

Praise Pregnancy






I have never been one of those women who just love being pregnant. As a matter of fact I actually have a difficult time coping with the fatness, hormones, stretch marks, and comments from others. But this pregnancy I have decided to embrace it. I think that one main reason is because I know it is my last pregnancy ever! I have always wanted to have a professional photographer take those really nice 'belly' pictures of me when I was pregnant but was always too em brassed of my big belly, and stretch marks, not to mention too grumpy. Well for valentine's day this year, that is just what Richard bought me. Last night we had our pictures done and it was a great experience for all of us. I love the photos and wish I could post them all but here are a few of my favorites. (Isn't my husband the greatest?) Halie was insistent that we take one of just her and my belly.

4 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

those are wonderful!!!!!! I love the one of halie and you!!! I can't wait for baby girl number 4 to come! yeah!

Mums said...

What precious pictures!!!! I love them! Mums

Jaime said...

Wow, I love love love those pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics!!! They are adorable...sweet lil Haylie looks so cute in that pic.